Saturday, May 3, 2008

I,Me and Myself




hi finally entering the blogspace at the stroke of midnight..... I always had an avulsion towards blogging but recently somethin attracts me towards it.... Maybe its just the freedom of expression without anyone really being bothered about it.

Not having gone through many blogs I really have a starting trouble... To start with

I am joseph, 24 a medico waitin to graduate and then....well ????? Well the more i am into it the more i fall in love with the field as much as i hate it......after 5 yrs of ignorance here i am waitin for the results of my final MBBS a long four months after i finished my theory.....this span of time call the inefficiency of the university, the curosity of the brilliant whether they can make it to the top,and the apprehension of the average whether they can make it this time better or get another waitin like this after 6 months...


Solitude kills, yes thats true 4 months of solitude can turn a man into a philosopher, an artist or a psycho (maniac or depressed),an adventurer .Well the three months neither made me a philosopher, a psycho nor an artist. all this had done to me was that it made me emotionally numbed. No not to a great extent to call it a damage or rather i can say it has done me
certain good....

Like i've already said at times i am in love with this profession and sometimes i hate it....THe jubilation of the mother after she delivers, the sick looking dying man or the small kid looking healthier than me after a day of cure or the patient wincing with excruciating pain smiling after being given a shot aint that lovely? Well the chronic debilitating diseases,patients death the invalids suffering stroke has always left me jaded with med school, hospitals and these patients.

Apart from the profession i am into, i love travellin and i consider myself lucky being born in such lovely part of the world. I believe there are few other better places in the world.We have beautiful mountains, wonderful seas, thick green forests and a great climate and culture to support all these.Truly they call it GODS OWN COUNTRY.

aT this late hour of day I fail to get words, till the next post adieu......

No comments: